Starry has been producing high-quality, technical textile consumer products since 1999
With world-class development and manufacturing capabilities, Starry consistently outperforms its competition by collaborating with customers to advance their products throughout the development and production process.
Through significant investment in the latest technology Starry is able to deliver a reliable, high-volume production capacity across its 3 facilities.
Our in-house expertise includes:
- 1500 electronic sewing machines
- Heat-transfer printing and embroidery
- High-frequency and ultrasonic welding
- Thermoforming and hot press molding
- Laser cutting and lamination
- Bonding technology with vacuum positioning
With almost 20 years of experience, Starry has a proven history of excellence in product development.
- We have a large, dedicated, professional sample room with an experienced team of patternmakers and sewers.
- Our experienced graphics, sourcing, and costing teams deliver tailored solutions for each customer.
- We are continuously searching for innovations in materials and production techniques .
To always deliver the quality we promise, Starry has implemented extensive and effective quality assurance procedures for every stage of production:
- Strong quality team of 30 staff monitoring our quality system in all production stages.
- Incoming material inspections in our fully equipped lab
- In-process quality control (PQC)
- All finished products inspected our QC team and QA staff according to AQL standard
- ISO-9001 and ISO-13485 certified
- SA8000 certification
We strive to be the leading OEM partner for school and lifestyle bags, and medical textile products, by offering a comprehensive service, based on our core values of integrity, innovation, professionalism, and caring.