Chief Production Executive
Starry Group is seeking a senior executive to join us as the Group’s Chief Production Executive, a new position at Starry’s headquarters in Shenzhen. In this role, You will be responsible for all production processes across the subsidiaries. You will supervise production procedures in 8 factories while trying to increase the group’s efficiency, solve production problems and reduce time to market. You will report directly to the group’s board. This position will be based in our China Headquarters in Shenzhen, and requires travelling to our different factories.
- Oversee group’s entire manufacturing activities, incl. utilization, workers, machines integration and more.
- Help production units bridge gaps and controversies.
- Solve problems and divide the work between production and supporting units (operations, quality, development etc.)
- Improve production efficiency
- Lead and mentor a group of talented professionals
- Solve complex and urgent problems in production
- Set policy and define procedures for production
- Report directly to the group’s board
- 10 years experience in production management
- 5 years experience in the cut and sew industry
- Proficient in English
- Chinese (Mandarin) speaker
- A degree in Industrial or Mechanical engineering
- Experience as a production consultant
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Chief Production Executive” on the subject.
Strategic Sourcing Manager
Starry Group is seeking a true professional to join us at the Starry Group Headquarters as a Strategic Sourcing Manager, a new and highly visible position with exceptional prospects. In this role, you will work closely with the group COO to integrate and strengthen our existing sourcing activities across the subsidiaries, and to build leverage for each of the companies.
We offer a competitive package and benefits for the right candidate.
This position will be based in our China Head Office in Shenzhen and requires travelling to our different factories.
- Develop new suppliers and introduce new technologies for the entire group.
- Lead materials cost reduction processes.
- Involve in price negotiation with different raw material suppliers including fabric, webbing, zippers, plastic, metal parts and processing.
- Implement a new sourcing system to share suppliers and materials across Starry Group’s companies.
- Set-up suppliers ranking system.
- 5 years experience as sourcing manager in the textile industry
- Excellent Mandarin communication skills
- Proficient in English
- Strong math and computer skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Well organized, responsible, with strong analytical skills
- Absolute integrity and loyalty
- Experience in implementing and/or working with sourcing systems in an organization
Please send your CV to email@example.com with “Strategic Sourcing Manager” on the subject.